With two weeks left in the regular season, Elan and Brian cover a number of players and topics that you need to be on top of in order to make your final push. Topic discussed include:
- Malkin injury, who will take his place. Pick up Beau Bennett?
- Mike Smith injury. Grab Thomas Greiss?
- Looking at teams with favourable and unfavourable schedules for the next 2 weeks (Anaheim, Detroit, Vancouver, Nashville)
- Minuscule amount of bragging as Elan and Brian both took first place in their pools. Pickups: Evgeny Kuznetsov
- Minnesota’s goalie situation with Kuemper and Bryzgalov
- How valuable is Mark Giordano?
- What’s going on with Martin St. Louis?
- Olli Maatta, Beau Bennett, Mathieu Perreault, Tomas Tatar, Calle Jarnkrok, T.J. Brodie, Mike Ribiero, Andrei Loktionov
Please help support the show by subscribing to Keeping Karlsson on iTunes and giving us a 5 star review. You can also follow us on Twitter @keepingkarlsson and email us at email@example.com to give us feedback and ask fantasy hockey questions that we’ll discuss on the show.